- Create Change
- Convert Ticket to Change
In the Change Management section, click on the Plus [+ CREATE CHANGE] button to create a new change request. A dialog will appear with mandatory and optional fields.
Items that are mandatory to create a ticket are also mandatory to create a change. Additionally, the following fields are mandatory to create a change. They are also marked by a star.
- [Subject] Write the Ticket subject for that change.
- [Description] Write the Ticket Description for that change.
- [Status] Choose a Ticket Status before creating a change.
- [Level] Select from the Ticket Tier Level.
- [Site] Select the Site from the defined sites.
- [Priority] Select priority from the defined change priorities.
- [Category] Select category from the defined categories.
- [Sub-Category] Select sub-category of the main category from the defined sub-categories.
- [Item] Select item from the defined items that are associated to the sub-category.
- [Reason for Change] Select the reason for change from the defined reasons.
- [Change Requester] Select the requester which are connected from your requester list.
- [Workflow] Select workflow from the defined workflows.
- [Change Owner] Select a technician as change owner.
- [Change Manager] Select a technician as change owner.
- [Change Stage] Select a change stage from the defined stages of a change.
- [Stage Status] Select a stage status from the defined stage status.
- [Stage Status Comments] Write the reason you chose the stage status.
- [Change Type] Select change type from the defined change types.
- [Change Urgency] Select from the Change Urgency.
- [Change Impact] Select from the defined change impact options.
- [Risk] Select from the defined change risk options.
- [Schedule Start] Define the time when the change is scheduled to start.
- [Schedule End] Define the time when the change is scheduled to end.
- [Services Affected] Select the service(s) that are going to get affected during the change.
Click on Submit and the Change will be created.
A request to create the change can be initiated from the Ticket Details Page.